1. Prepare and format your paper
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation. Your submission must not have been and will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before our review notification.
- Papers should be written in English.
- Please use the IEEE standard conference template for Microsoft Word or LaTeX to format your papers. The templates are available here.
- Full papers are limited to 6 pages. Extra pages will incur additional charges.
2. Submit your paper
- Only PDF files are accepted.
- Full papers must be submitted only through Microsoft CMT system: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICEOGI2023. Papers received by email will not be reviewed.
- Microsoft CMT requires that authors who log to the system for the first time create an account before submitting their paper. In this case, please select the “Register” option and follow the given instructions.
- Authors are responsible for submitting their paper in the required format. All papers that are accepted will be published as submitted by the Author. The Conference is NOT responsible for editing or correcting errors or typos.
- If you have any question or issue, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org