The final version of accepted papers must be prepared according to the IEEE Xplore formatting procedure.
Any accepted paper submitted without using this procedure will not be included in IEEE-Xplore.
It is mandatory that all conference papers must be marked with the IEEE Copyright Clearance Code.
Author(s) must add the IEEE Copyright Clearance Code in the footnote (left hand margin) of the first page of the final paper version (camera ready), as it is mentioned in the IEEE template.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-9672-0/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-9672-0/23/$31.00©2023 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-9672-0/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Guidelines for final submission
Final submissions must follow IEEE PDF eXpress requirements.
Before Creating a PDF
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress™ site
I. First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following: 57454X for the Conference ID and your email address as password.
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
II. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
1. Enter account information and submit.
2. Click “Continue” followed by “Create new title” for checking and converting the file.
It is better to submit a MS Word file, so PDF Express will directly convert it to the right format.
3. Browse and upload the file.
4. Finally, click on the Paper Title to view the PDF.
III. Once the pdf file created, you will receive a confirmation email from helpdesk–email@example.com with “IEEE PDF eXpress Site Services: File Received(Paper ID xxxxxxxxxx)” as a subject.
Receiving this confirmation email means that your pdf file has been approved by IEEE PDF eXpress Site Services. Otherwise, you have to try again until receiving this email.
Check your pdf file and approve it.
Keep the PDF name, as per the name given by the pdf-express website and- submit the paper on the https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICEOGI2023/ platform and also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, the PDF file name will be a large number. (don’t change the name of the file otherwise IEEE Xplore will not find it)
Please send the files before the deadline: 10 April 2023.
Any paper that is over 6 pages is charged 50USD/page up to a maximum of two extra pages.
This video may be useful for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWxiDCo_t5Q
Electronic IEEE Copyright transfer
1. After the submission of your camera ready paper on the CMT platform, come back to “Author console” and click on “Submit IEEE Copyright Form”.
2. Click on the given link to be redirected to the IEEE Copyright Web Site.
3. Follow the steps below leading you through the process of transferring copyright to IEEE.
- STEP 1: Confirm article information.
- STEP 2: Confirm article originality and signing authority.
- STEP 3: Select the appropriate publishing agreement.
- STEP 4: Sign the publication agreement.
- STEP 5: Download the signed publication agreement.
4. When the signed publication agreement is downloaded, you will be redirected back to “Author Console” in order to submit the downloaded form.